India Monoplace Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy chamber at affordable prices.
Designed to operate at 3 ATA pressure to treat one patient at a time.
1) Affordable Lowest Prices: Save on capital investment.
2) Less oxygen consumption: Save on cost per treatment.
3) We offer unmatched Support: * Pre-sales consultation * Training prior to installation
* On-site post installation orientation * after sales - service commitment programs.
4) Continued clinical support: Receive continued clinical support from our internationally certified HBOT physician.
5) Dedication: Our Organization is exclusively dedicated to promoting Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy chambers in India,
Saudi Arabia and Middle East
Manufacturer: Hyperbaric SAC, Peru, South America.
Model: MO 13, 3 ATA
Technical Specifications :
Horizontal Tubular Monoplace Chamber:
Sections: Special carbon steel and acrylic.
Gas: Pressurized with oxygen.
Patient capacity: One ( Monoplace )
Working pressure: 3 ATA (29, 4 PSI).
Exterior Diameter: 900 mm. (35, 5”)
Interior Diameter: 840 mm. (33”)
Length of acrylic tube section: 1300 mm. (51”)
Length of steel section: 900 mm. (36”)
Overall exterior length: 2, 58 Mts. (101, 5”)
Overall interior length: 2, 55 Mts. (100, 5”)
Total Height: 1, 45 Mts. (57”)
Total Wide: 1, 07 Mts. (42”)
Total Volume: 1, 4 m3.
Stretcher width: 700 mm. (27, 5”)
Stretcher length: 2,100 Mts. (82, 5”)
Approximated Weight: 1,300 kg.
Flow Ratings :
1) Pressurization Rate: Up to 3 ATA in steps of 1 to 5 PSI/min
2) Depressurization Rate: Adjustable in steps of 0.5to 3 PSI/min.
3) Ventilation Rate: Adjustable from 50 to 300 liter per min.
4) Emergency depressurization: From 3 ATA within 90 seconds
• Control panel attached to the side structure of thechamber for ease of operation.
• Gauges, valves and special controls for complete control of the chamber.
• Penetrator ports for connecting optional medical equipment.
• T-COM penetrator port for transcutaneous TCPo2 monitoring.
• Safety device for oxygen, while the door of the chamber remains open.
• Double device, pneumatic and mechanical for door while the chamber remains pressurized.
• Automatic pressure relief valve.
• Communication system between patient and operator.
• Digital Indicator for treatment time, interior temperature and humidity in the control panel.
• Special antistatic bracelet for the patient.
• Exterior support for flat screen TV.
• Mobile and reclining stretcher of 700 mm. (27, 5”) wide.
We provide pre-installation training and post installation on-site orientation for
Physicians and Technicians by internationally certified HBOT Physicians.
For further information:
Bird Medical Devices, Mumbai, India
Tel: 91-22-656 55 123 Cell: 91-9769 484 123 (or) 91-9769 006 123
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (or) email@example.com
India Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Chamber
Monoplace & Multiplace Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy chambers for human & veterinary applications at most affordable prices to suit stand alone centers & small clinics to large hospital facilities.
We offer tailor made unmatched
* Pre-sales consultation
*Training prior to installation
*On-site post installation orientation to Physicians & Technicians.*After sales-service commitment programmes
Call or write to us more details or for a demo: Cell: 9769 484 123 / 9769 006 123 Tel: 022 - 65 655 123 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com Website:-www.indiahbot.com
" We are driven by our passionate belief that Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy will be within the reach of every one that needs the benefit of the oxygen revolution can render in India " - Bird.J.K