One can live with out food & water for up to 2-3 weeks but not with out oxygen for more than 3 minutes. Only 10 % of the energy we need comes from the food we eat and the rest of the 90 % of the energy comes from the oxygen we breath !!!
Many of today’s illnesses as well as premature aging are caused by lack of oxygen.
Oxygen therapy today is not only used for treatment of serious medical conditions, but is widely popular and available as a natural therapy to cope with the effects of aging, stress, illnesses, injury or overexertion.
OXYGEN is the most vital element we need for survival and wellbeing.
In the west and in the eastern part of our globe, not only hollywood stars but the common people are using it to improve healthy ageing, beauty and for many medical ailments. Did you know that Oxygen is not merely a "gas" but considered as one of the most powerful "drug" known to man on earth.
Let alone human beings, Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy is being used to treat pet animals for many medical ailments and athlete horses to return to their racing tracks faster and more healthier to compete.
The goodness of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy is not a miracle or a mere placebo effect. But it is purely science that obeys the many proven Laws of Physics.
Breathing pure oxygen under pressure inside a hyperbaric chamber is used to initiate healing responses in a natural way without side effects.
* Anti Ageing effects of the skin
* Improved performance
* Increased strength
* Enhanced endurance
* Energy boost preventing exhaustion
* Reducing inflammation, swelling, pain
* Reducing fatigue and recovery time
* Speeding up healing of muscles, ligaments and fractured bones
* Reducing and preventing infection
* Reducing scar tissue formation
* Cleansing blood from toxins and toxic substances
* Maintaining general health
Kindly click on the below links to read more on celebrities using Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy:
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy thought to be an expensive mode of achieving health beauty & wellness is no more for the elite and the rich alone but is an affordable therapy for the public at large.